Stage 8 - PRESENTAPALOOZA
Stage 8: PRESENTAPALOOZA
PRESENT YOUR EVENT TO THE PUBLIC (AKA YOUR CLASSMATES or TEACHER
Hint: This could be done with your teacher acting as TOWN COUNCIL and deciding which music festivals to allow for the Summer.
As with all major projects this is the stage that is the most important. You have done a lot of hard work and now all you have to do is communicate effectively and SELL your idea. Your website will act as the main showcase but you may also want to have your 3D site design and poster ready to show as well. Here are somethings to consider when getting ready to present :
- Remain calm and speak loudly and clearly (adjust voice for the room size and excitement of the event)
- The rubric included here is how you will be marked. Follow it as closely as possible
- More talking less showing... The visuals are for your audience while your voice paints the picture
- Cover all the basics first (Date, Time, Location, Acts, etc...)
-Discuss why you think these acts will be great together (You may wish to include some small 30-90 second clips of each act once you have introduced your acts to the audience)
- Discuss ways you feel the town will benefit from this event
-Discuss why you feel this is tasteful entertainment meant for a large age range (12yrs to 65 years old etc..)
- End strong, Thank your audience and try one last time to get them excited about the potential behind all your hard work.